Friday, October 15, 2010

Innu Daya Barade Dasana Mele - Purandaradasaru


innu daya bArade dAsana mele
pannaga shayana Sri parama purusha

Lord why is that you are not pleased on me the one who rests on Shesha, the ultimate supreme.


nAna deshagallali nAna kAlagallai
nAna yOnigallali nelidu hutti

In various countries, various times, I have taken birth in various womb.


nAnu nannadu yemba naraka dolage biddu
nEne gathi yendu nambida dAsana mEle

By thinking that I can do, I have fallen in the hell Oh lord, you are my only savior, please look at me on the dAsa who has total belief in you.


manova kAyadinda mAdida karmagallela dAnavantaka ninage dAna vitte
yEnu mAdidarenu prAna ninnadu swami
SrinAtha Puranadara Vittala na dAsa na mEle

All the karmas I have performed, Oh lord who is the destroyer of dAnavas I am offering everything to you. What can anyone do, Oh lord, the life is yours, Please show some daya on this dAsa of Sri Purandara Vittala

No comments:

Post a Comment